- As Windows Administrator, you are responsible for installing, upgrading and configuring Windows across Windows platforms. You will be responsible for troubleshooting of Windows OS and patches on Windows running system.
- Overall technical solution design, development, deployment/cutover, and implementation - covering all technical aspects of the Windows OS Platform support lifecycle.
- Provide hands-on technical solutions to business challenges translates them into process/technical solutions.
- Design, development and delivery of Windows OS including reports sharing/publishing.
- Interpret requirements, performs highly complex analyses and presents options and recommendations to obtain desired results on Windows.
- Work under minimal supervision , product support, devices, methods or procedures
Minimum 8 years of experience in Windows OS Platform support.
Experience in administration experience on Windows.
Working knowledge of installing, upgrading and configuring on Windows platforms
Solid understanding of troubleshooting Windows and Windows OS patches on Windows running system
Hands-on experience in management of Windows OS platform support.
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications