UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 3rd Aug 2022
Our client is a leading multinational semiconductor and telecommunication equipment company that designs and markets wireless products and services
As a member of Modem Systems group, YOU will be responsible for designing WWAN modem HWalgorithms and subsequent performance characterization and validation of their finite precision implementation using C++matlab based simulation platform.
-actively participate and contribute to QCTs systems engineering activities related to the development and commercialization of chipsets based on various cellular modem technologies for ever improved efficiency and capability.
- regular active participation in design and review sessions spanning cross-disciplinary product teams contribution to IP portfolio, systems support for implementation and chip-commercialization related activities and submission of technical papers to relevant conferences.
Strong academic background with emphasis on wireless communication theory, digital signal processing, and Information Theory
-Receiver design experience for CDMAOFDMA based systems
- Familiarity with 3GPP3GPP2 wireless standards
- Matlab and C++ programming knowledge is required. Excellent written and verbal communications skills are essential.
-A good understanding of the product development aspects associated with the wireless industry
- Implementation experience on DSP platforms
- Experience with LTE UMTS TDMA based systems
- Knowledge of the 3GPP3GPP2 radio access network design .
- Prior experience of working with multi-sited teams in multiple disciplines.
Masters in Communications Engg Digital Signal Processing from a reputable Institute.