UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 30th Jul 2022
What you will do:
- Participate in discussions, help with the design and implementation of Salesforce solutions.
- Help design, implement and automate solutions for various Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Customer Experience (CX) business systems.
- Support stakeholders and peers in the use of CRM and CX systems.
- Take on various CRM and CX responsibilities, including design and implementation of solutions.
- Work closely and share ideas with other teams who will use CRM and CX systems.
- Learn new things and grow rapidly from constant exposure to innovative ideas, concepts, and patterns.
- Extensive experience working with Salesforce solutions (e.g., Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, CPQ, Community Cloud, Partner Relationship Management). Certification preferred.
- Experience working with Salesforce technologies (including Apex, Visualforce, SOQL, etc.).
- Experience working with Lightning and Lightning Web Components.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce development best practices, such as bulkification, recursion checking, abstraction, SOQL and DML efficiencies, and platform governor limits.
- Experience working with Salesforce CI/CD solutions (e.g., Copado).
- Experience working with various middleware solutions, including the use of RESTful API’s.
- Experience in the design and development of CRM and CX solutions, applications, and integrations.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure DevOps.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new business domains and technologies.
- Ability to conceptualize and articulate ideas clearly and concisely to both technical and business stakeholders.
- Strong problem-solving skills, including learning and reuse by leveraging patterns and frameworks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Understanding of and experience with Agile principles and practices.
- Ability to work in both direct and remote team settings.
- Adapt quickly to new business domains and technologies.