- We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our global, fast-growing People & Culture team.
- In this role, you ll have the opportunity to support our people leaders in their recruiting efforts and move the needle on diversity, while working behind the scenes to assist the audit of our current recruiting practices.
- Youll be a great fit for this role if you are thrilled about the idea of building both candidate and hiring manager experiences that are worthy of being celebrated and talked about.
- This position will drive to enabling a scalable, centralized recruiting function; candidates should have experience with developing, creating, driving and sustaining a best-in-class recruiting process and candidate experience.
IN A GIVEN WEEK, YOU WILL
Recruiting & Recruiting Operations
- Recruit for various roles across business and tech teams, thinking creatively about new ways to implement sourcing strategies and programs, making adjustments so that it can grow and sustain, while being fearless in trying new things
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders and hiring managers across the company to understand the pain points of our existing processes and build a better experience for our hiring managers and interview teams
- Assist with mapping out the current candidate journey and identify opportunities for us to enhance the experience on all sides
Strategy & Execution
- Provide subject matter expertise and collaborate with department leaders to understand partner needs and design scalable recruiting and talent solutions
- Identify talent gaps and provide solutions to establish proactive sourcing strategies and pipelining efforts
- Drive the recruiting function s philosophy of candidate experience, candidate offer negotiations, candidate interview process, etc. that is aligned to Skyspecs organizational philosophies
Skills & Abilities that Will Help you Succeed:
- Strong perspective on diversity, equity, and inclusion best practices.
- Self-starter able to self-motivate and work both autonomously and collaboratively
- Experience running full-cycle recruiting. You enjoy getting your hands dirty in all aspects of the recruiting process, and take pride in connecting people with amazing opportunities.
- Experience using tools to track and measure program results.
- General knowledge of India employment and labor laws and regulation compliance
- Knowledge in all areas of recruitment including extensive experience with candidate sourcing methods, pipeline development and competitive compensation practices.
- Excel at project management, verbal and written communication, listening, confidentiality, detail-orientation, organization, negotiation, and time management
- 1+ years of experience(post MBA) working in full-cycle recruiting, staffing experience is a plus
- ATS experience (preferably Greenhouse or Lever)
- Willing and able to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities and demonstrate flexibility and resilience
- Ability to work flexible hours to accommodate work schedules across all North American and European time zones
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy