Position: Sr. Technical Architect
Experience: 11 to 18 years
Skills Required For Sr. Technical Architect:
- Proven experience as a .Net Technical Architect
- Minimum of 11 + years of experience in building multi-user .NET applications, good experience in ASP.NET MVC, Web API and Entity framework/Dapper,
- Be proficient in .NET C#, MVC, ASP.NET 4.XX, OOPS, Webservices,
- Gather Client requirement and translate them to technical solutions and systems design
- Identify and resolve all key technical design decisions and problems.
- Create / review overall solution architecture documents
- Candidate should have strong technical skills, good experience in designing applications from scratch.
- Hands-on expertise in .NET with a track record of delivering complex solutions using great code.
- Ability to Independently architect design and develop complete business solutions
- Strong in Solid Principles, Design Patterns, and Design Practices.
- Be very strong in Database design and PL/SQL coding
- Have an understanding of software development lifecycle
- Should be able to provide a technical solution(s) for the given requirements
- Experience in test-driven development using NUnit/xUnit and mocking frameworks
- Work closely with development leads through the delivery stage of a project ensuring that the both the technical and functional specification is followed while monitoring any potential performance or scalability issues.
- Retain full technical ownership for all project development throughout the project life cycle ensuring that everything is reviewed prior to deliver
Interested, Please share your profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Should be able to join in max 30 Days notice
Job type : Full time -Permanent-Hybrid Model
Work Location : Hi Tech city Hyderabad