Essential Duties Responsibilities
- 5 years’ experience working as a Technical Architect and strong experience in Salesforce DX, Salesforce CLI and DevOps pipeline Integration experience with one or multiple tools (Jira, ServiceNow and Confluence)
- Experience working with Force.com Apex Classes, Apex triggers, Batch Apex, Lightning Web Components (LWC), Aura component and framework, Visual Force (VF Pages), Integration (REST, SOAP, Change Data Capture, Platform Events), Force.com API, SOQL and SOSL.
- 7 Years of hands-on experience in developing solutions using Salesforce platform
- Hands-on experience with end-to-end software development of complex multi-tiered systems with Lightning experience and strong technical knowledge in two or more of the following Salesforce platforms CPQ, Sales cloud, Service cloud, Experience cloud, Marketing cloud, Commerce cloud, Health cloud, Pardot and Einstein.
- Prior experience working as a Salesforce Architect or similar capacity in an enterprise is required.
- Strong experience in Salesforce implementation for full lifecycle enterprise software projects.
- Experienced in in one or more of the following Data migration tools such as Data Loader, Workbench and other 3rd party tools ( Copado , Informatica, MuleSoft etc.)
- Must be able to lead high performing development teams in an Agile environment .
- Experience with UI/UX, APIs and data integration patterns and Serve as a trusted advisor to drive conversations with our client’s Salesforce teams and their respective business stakeholders - bringing consultative guidance and best practices for architecture, solutioning (declarative and custom), security, system performance, release management, and platform governance
- Troubleshoot and solve complex bugs using best practice methodologies combined with your expertise and experience with the Salesforce platform.
- Work closely with business analysts, end users, and stakeholders to assess and document business requirements and devise best practice solutions to be consumed and implemented by yourself or additional team members.
- Collaborate with team members in a virtual environment to share knowledge, experience, use cases, edge cases, and continue your personal and professional growth and experience with the Salesforce platform.
- Proactively research and present recommendations to the client for new or retiring Salesforce features from the Salesforce Release Notes.
- Collaborate with third party vendors associated to clients Salesforce solutions including middleware solutions, AppExchange products, and other business systems.
- Be a pro-active leader within a support organization which is running 24x7x365, this will require the ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays and monitoring email regularly outside standard business hours
Additional Duties Responsibilities
- Own the overall quality of work for the client(s) to which you are assigned
- Share client successes, stories, and solutions with broader team
- Be efficient working alone and also in a collaborative team environment
- Crosstrain and share your expertise with your Salesforce peers
Qualifications / Skills / Experience
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent hands-on experience
- Hands on experience completing multiple Service Cloud implementations
- Service Cloud expertise and experience guiding and consulting clients on their Service Cloud journey
- At least 7 years of Salesforce experience
- Expertise in process-oriented approach to documentation of business requirements
- Experience with Marketing Cloud
- Marketing Cloud Certification
- Experience with DevOps solutions and Consulting background
- Experience with Call Center, Live Chat, Omnichannel, Einstein.
- Salesforce Certified Architect