Guide, train & handhold branch staff including staff handling branch operations to ensure execution of the processes in compliance with regulations & policies of regulatory bodies & the Bank.
- Act as a single point contact for the branches to support them in operational activities
- Coordinate with Cluster Heads, Branch Heads for the smooth functioning Banks operations and business.
- Conduct process adherence check based on standard check list to hand hold the team in operational improvements.
- Branch visits and process adherence check report/s shall be submitted for review on monthly basis.
- Identify training needs and initiate training programs based on the results of the process adherence.
- Submit training reports, initiates to hand hold and correct process gaps, if any.
- Guide & train all Branch staff of the assigned cluster.
- Ensure effective liaison between the branches and the Head Office departments
- Take ownership of the operational discrepancies arising from the allotted branches and initiate corrections.
- Handhold employees to identify process gaps and equip them to correct Process gaps.
- Based on the significance of the deviations, course corrections shall be implemented on priority basis
- Conduct a Follow up process adherence check to ensure effectiveness.
- Submit the monthly report of training sessions conducted for Branch Staff.
- Ensure that the branch staff are also equipped to perform micro banking activities.
- Ensure that regulatory and mandatory orders are adhered by the branch staff.
- Handhold Branch Manager, Branch Operations Manager & other officers to close audit queries & NCRs and also to avoid reoccurrences.
- Ensure Bank staff are aware of the latest regulations by the regulatory bodies including RBI.
- Train Branch Staff on regulatory circular from RBI or other statutory bodies.