We are looking for someone who is quality conscious and product-oriented.
- Knowledge of Drupal templating system and Drupal JS Behaviors
- Sound knowledge of HTML and CSS with best practices set by W3C
- You have good knowledge of CSS preprocessors like SASS and LESS
- Experience with CSS Framework such as Twitter Bootstrap
- Experience in responsive design implementation Solution-oriented approach and are eager to take charge to get stuff done Resourceful, good with technology and intellectually curious to learn new things
- Minimum 3 years of experience with a good understanding of Drupal theming layer
- Experience using front-end frameworks such as AngularJS, ReactJS, Ember, Zurb Foundation, Bootstrap, and other grid systems.
- Expert knowledge of CSS frameworks such as CSS, SASS, LESS, OOCSS, Smacss, BEM, etc.
- A desire to learn and adapt to new applications and frameworks, and enthusiasm for exciting and innovative technologies.
- Commitment to delivering high-quality software on time
- Experience with GIT, using the terminal, and managing your front-end with package managers such as NPM and organization tools like Grunt.
- Drupal frontendtheming and site-building in Drupal 8
- Work experience of at least 3 Drupal 8 projects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet the deadlines
- An excellent understanding of Drupal and using Drupal tools such as Drush and Composer Acquia Certification is a boon (site-building andor frontend)