As our Product Analyst, you will work in liaison with the Product Owner in designing our e-commerce analysis tool that focuses on digital shelf analytics and price monitoring.
Your responsibilities will include creating user stories by gathering requirements from our ecommerce consultants and other stakeholders, analyzing execution feasibility, participating in product design, development and quality analysis.
Roles and responsibilities
- Gathering, analyzing and specifying requirements
- Creating meaningful user stories and proposing changes in design based on requirements
- Participating in requirements validation, including user testing sessions
- Address questions regarding proposed product decisions among stakeholders and team
- Building product roadmap in alignment with overall team objectives
- Defining project goals and scope of the product
- Continuously improving product user experience for enhanced customer experience and regularly monitoring customer satisfaction for improved performance
- Involve in user interface prototyping by working closely with UX Team
- Ensuring transparency in communication by coordinating with the project teams
- Monitoring and ensuring consistency across products;
- Advising and integrating business analysis techniques standards.
- Managing product development cycles by channeling the requirements constructively
- Creating a proper communication flow between stakeholders as well as the project teams, aligned with the product goal
- Ensuring the product is tested and refined adhering to the required metrics
- Generating actionable items viz, user stories or prototypes through detailed and dynamic analysis
- Focusing on a steadfast research methodology for constant improvements in analytics platforms and monitoring tools running in the market
- Making use of the available analytics tools like SQL, Tableau, Excel etc to provide insights and combining them with mindful soft skills.