We are looking for HTML / UI Designer to join our team. You will work as part of a web development team that is responsible for all aspects of on-going web development projects.
Technical Skills: Experience working on the following areas:
- The candidate should have experience or proven knowledge with responsive/mobile UI design, experience with UI frameworks such as Twitter Bootstrap, Foundation.
- Experience in cross-browser coding
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, and SVN.
- Candidate must be willing to work in a busy team environment
- Ability to lead train junior or trainee teammates
- Excellent Communication Skills
Job Roles / Responsibilities:
- Bring designs to life by writing/editing semantic markup language (HTML5/CSS3) using responsive design best practices.
- Develop client websites including custom features that follow mockups and style tiles.
- Design WordPress Magento templates