UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 29th Apr 2022
Position : Assistant Manager HR
Recruitment & Selection for vacant positions through proper manpower planning, recruitment and selection.
- New Joiner induction and formalities
- Controlling absenteeism & late-coming for improving labour productivity
- Working on Competency Mapping, identifying employee training needs, preparing Training Calendar and arranging Training Programs
- Assisting on Employee Performance Appraisal on the basis of Competency Matrix, driving WCM People Development & Involvement pillar initiatives
- Administrating Salary & Wages Administration, Full & Final Settlements, Gratuity, Leave, Bonus, Superannuation Settlement.
- Regularly monitoring housekeeping activities
- Statutory Compliance of regulations
- Responsible for IR and manufacturing HR interventions, Employee Relations, discipline administration and Grievance handling, contractor cell management
- Employee Engagement eg. Get-together, Annual Functions, Welfare Activities, etc.
- Working on Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
- Keeping healthy liaison with govt., semi govt. authorities like W.C. Commissioner, Gram panchayat, Insurance, Police Station, Banks, P.F. Office, Factory Inspector, Labour Inspector, Pollution Control, Police Authority, Local bodies etc.
- Responsible for Effective Administration of Canteen Management, Transportation and Travel Management of Employees as well as Guest, Security Management, Fixed Assets Management, Guest House, etc.
- Preparing monthly MIS reports
- Apprentice Trainee Program management, Summer Intern
- Full-Time MBA - HR
- 9-10 years of experience in Plant HR in a manufacturing company
- In-depth exposure to various functions in plant HR with some exposure to IR, PR activities