UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 7th Nov 2022
Managing the Secretarial Compliance Activities for the Group
1. Conduct Board Meetings, General Meetings, Audit Committee Meeting
2. Prepare various draft agenda notes for the Board / Committees of Directors, Directors Report liasioning with Shareholders, directors and regulators
3. Prepare and issue Notice of Board Meeting, Committee Meeting && Annual General Meeting as per the Companies Act. All records should be neatly organised and maintained
4. Draft various resolutions accordance with the provisions of the Companies Act.
5. Draft Minutes of Board, Committee, Annual General Meetings, etc.
6. File various statutory forms && returns within timeline.
7. Maintain and record Statutory Registers as required under the Companies Act.
8. Coordinate with other functions like Finance for smooth operations of the Company.
9. To follow up time to time for confirmation of balance sheet, account reports
10. To support the corporate team in ensuring compliance statutory
Skills 1.Sound knowledge of Secretarial and statutory compliance
2. Understanding of Legal aspect. create the compliance report for all business units wit action plan for each unit.
3. Understanding of the financial aspect for various compliances.