UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 21st Jul 2022
Roles and Responsibilities
1) Installation, configuration and upgrading of Oracle database environments.
2) Administration of Grid Infrastructure and Real Application Clusters.
3) Expertise in migrating databases from lower to higher versions.
4) Strong knowledge in supporting all environments (Prod,test,dev) under all flavours of UNIX and knowledge on scripting.
5) Experience in data transfer utilities like Datapump, import/export, database links.
6) Experience in resolving the database backup, recovery issues and database performance issues.
7) Experience in Table space & User management
8) Experience in Configuration and Maintenance of standby databases.
9) Strong knowledge in Patching RAC and single instance databases.
10) Experience in configuring alerts through OEM and resolving the target related issues.
11) Good understanding on Incident, Problem and change management processes
12) Root cause analysis skills and providing long term fixes to the issues.
13) Knowledge in any one of Exadata or Amazon web services or Azure cloud services
14) Strong knowledge in Patching RAC and single instance databases.
15) Good Communication skills and willing to work in a 24*7 environment.
Interested candidates kindly share resume to email@example.com