Then this Senior SEO Executive position at SourceDesk Global is perfect for you. You will be responsible for the planning and execution of SEO strategies like content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks for our clients.
- Responsible for managing all SEO activities such as on-page, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- Work with SEO team to implement SEO on-page and off-page strategies.
- Working closely with Content Writing and Content Marketing Teams to develop content strategy.
- Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized.
- Work with the technical team to enhance website performance.
- Expertise in Google Analytics Google Search Console for Data Analysis.
- Preparing detailed strategy reports and monthly reports.
- Should be able to handle WordPress and Shopify CMS.
- Keep up-to-date with constantly changing technological and search engine trends, algorithms, and ranking factors.
- Experience in handling foriegn projects.
Skills Requirements :
- Post graduate Degree or Equivalent Work Experience.
- 3+ years SEO experience. Knowledge of technical aspects of search engines, search algorithms, ranking factors etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SEO skills like on-page seo, website analytics, link building.
- Strong experience in the use of Google Analytics and Google Search Console./li>
- Experience in ecommerce SEO.
- Experience In WordPress and Shopify CMS.
- Ability to solve problems and identify opportunities through data analysis and critical thinking.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities.
- Self-starter approach, with the ability to consistently meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility as time permits.