UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 22nd Dec 2022
- Work cross-functionally with Marketers, Copywriters, Business development team, and Product Designers.
- Design and iterate advertising campaigns assets.
- Social media design support, internal design support.
- App Store image maintenance across iOS and android.
- Manage and organize brand visual assets following the brand guidelines.
- Design support for our business development team including, presentations, demo videos, toolkits and demo landing pages.
- Contribute to brand visual language. Create and maintain brand assets.
- Design support for apps and other products.
- Maintaining, and ensuring the quality and consistency of the brand across all touchpoints.
- Host, participate and contribute in design workshops, demos and family meetings.
- Support the marketing and sales team.
- Support in FB ads, online ads, Banner ads, Rich media banners, LinkedIn ads, other Special media, etc.
- You will also be part of the wider design team sharing ideas, inspiration, and knowledge.
- Creating beautiful, engaging and optimized marketing campaign collateral for both online and offline use.
- You will be joining the Brand Design team that sits within the Marketing team working closely with copywriters and marketers.
- Responsible for designing and delivering business and consumer communications assets, as well as internal brand items for print, web, video and social media.
- Advocate, design and deliver Web Spiders core messages and values through the full marketing mix, with a focus on mobile acquisition campaigns and brand activation.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD, Figma, MS PowerPoint, and other graphic design software.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print digital.
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts, and layouts.
- In-depth knowledge of Keynote / PowerPoint design.
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects