UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 21st Nov 2022
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Hands-on experience in the full life cycle of Android application development.
- Android Studio.
- Experience in Gradle.
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development.
- Have published at least one original Android app.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with RESTful / JSON APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
Android Development: 1 year (Preferred)
Total work: 1 year (Preferred)