- Graphic Designers interpret the brand and marketing needs of clients to drive sales/revenue and convey a certain message to consumers.
Current Openings: 01
Graphic Designer Skills
Coveted Graphic Designer skills you will need:
- Be creative, adaptable to trends, and conceptualize original ideas. Have a strong, well-rounded portfolio that showcases your individual design aesthetic. Good communication skills to accurately convey your concepts to clients and team members. Be a skilled user of design software such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and CoralDraw. Mindful of the client’s needs and the time and costs associated with what you will be delivering. Have an active interest in art/design and are passionate about the work you deliver. Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites, and other media, including infographics. Consult with clients’ marketing, copywriting, and sales teams to create cohesive designs that reflect our client's corporate cultures and goals.
Graphic Designer Duties
- Meet with clients or the art director to determine the scope of a project Use digital illustration, photo editing software, and layout software to create designs Create visual elements such as logos, original images, and illustrations to help deliver a message Design layouts, including a selection of colors, images, and typefaces Present design concepts to clients or art directors Incorporate changes recommended by clients or art directors into final designs Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
- The qualification criteria will depend on the position. You will require to have some sort of post-Matric qualifications in design or a similar field such as Art/Textile/Product Design.
Some higher-education options to consider are:
- A National Diploma/Degree in Graphic Art/Design or any related creative field. Formal training/certification in the use of Adobe’s Creative suite of programs or similar. Other software tools such as Dreamweaver, HTML, CorelDraw, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Premier Pro & Rush, or AutoCAD
Experience: 1 Year: Above 12k (Negotiable)