Roles and Responsibilities
- Job Responsibilities:
- JR 1
- Understand Branch Banking’s plan for the financial year for its expansion and retention / relocation plans for Branches and ATMs for the FY.
- Based on the understanding identify the prime catchment area in multiple locations of a village / town / particular part of the city in consultation with Branch Banking representative.
- JR 2
- Identify at least three premises for each of the location suitable for Bank’s Branch / ATM in the catchment area for Branch Banking’s recommendation.
- Carryout preliminary technical and legal due diligence for all three premises
- JR 3
- Negotiate with the landlords along with Business representatives to achieve the most effective rentals for the short-listed premises in each of the locations.
- Prepare detailed proposal for each shortlisted locations for recommendation from line of Business to Group Head (Infrastructure / Branch Banking) /MD through Consultant
- JR 4
- Collect legal and premises related statutory documents for legal due diligence and seek clearance from Corporate Legal from each of the locations.
- Engage with landlord of short listed premises for execution of lease agreement post legal clearance and complete registration.
- JR 5
- In consultation with CPC allocate Interior Fit-out to Turnkey Vendors, seek layout and budget approvals from Branch Banking and CPC for each premises.
- Monitor multiple projects, liaise with landlords / statutory bodies for electrical power etc. and follow-up with CPC and vendors for deliveries.
- JR 6
- On project closure certification of bills and business / admin handover and ensuring rectification of defects and addressing snag-lists.
- Coordinate between landlords and payments operations team and legal for operationalizing the rental payments.
- Engage with Business and landlords at least 3 months in advance for leases falling due for renewal and negotiate the renewal terms for approvals.
- Educational Qualifications
- Key Skills
- Diploma Holder in Engineering and Architecture
- Degree Holder in Engineering and Architecture.
- MBA/Graduate with relevant on the job experience
Special Skills needed
- Interpersonal Skills
- Technical Skills
- Communication Skills (verbal)
- MS Office, Working Knowledge of Auto Cad will be an added advantage
- Communicate with impact and empathy both internal customers and external stakeholders
- Be curious to learn and share
- Demonstrate courage and integrity
- Be open minded, practical and agile with change
- Positive attitude and persistence
- Initiative taking approach
Minimum experience in years –
- E1 - Degree Holder in Engineering and Architecture (1-2 years) / Diploma Holder in Engineering and Architecture / Graduate (3-4 years)
- E2 - Degree Holder in Engineering and Architecture (2-3 years) / Diploma in Engineering and Architecture / Graduate (4-5 years)
Exposure to banking preferable
- Branch Banking.
- WBO, Assets and other business verticals.
- Support Teams like Central Procurement and Real Estate Team, IT, Admin., ATM, Legal, Payments, Finance etc. (To coordinate completion of respective tasks).
- External Stakeholders (Real Estate Agents, Landlords, Lawyers, Local Statutory Bodies, Vendors, Architects etc.) : To coordinate completion of respective tasks as well as monitor progress of various work.