- Extensive knowledge on Linux Platform, with various Operating System i.e.: RHEL, CentOS, Debian,
- Manages and maintains Oracle OVM, VMWare, and RHEL on x86 platforms.
- Should have hands-on experience with LVM,DNS configuration
- Knowledge on AIX,HPUX added an advantage.
- Able to resolve the system-related issues, able to provide RCA.
- Responsible for Linux patch management.
- Responsible for managing User / Group Administration, Sudo access
- Responsible to create file systems, disk partitioning, and troubleshooting.
- Able to troubleshoot and resolve complex systems hardware and software problems.
- Need to communicate with vendors on any sort of unresolved issues such as hardware failures, related to newly released updates
- Responsible to analyze and diagnose system failures recover and restore operating systems and file systems
- Responsible to monitor system availability, load, and system capacity
- knowledge on Shell scripting added advantage
- Knowledge on Backup restoration.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
If Interested , Kindly share your profile - Tanu.Verma@Tietoevry.com with below details -
Total Experience -
Relevant Experience -
Expected CTC -
Notice Period -