Required Technical Skills:
- Strong understanding of Swift Objective-C, MVC/MVVM, and Cocoa APIs/frameworks
- Experience with AVFoundation, CoreData,Core location, CoreAnimation, CoreGraphics, NSURLSession, iOS background modes, tvOS, JSON, CocoaPods,3D touch.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Strong understanding of Apple s design principles and interface guidelines
- Strong understanding of auto layout and UI implementation.
- Strong understanding of Git, third-party libraries and APIs.
- Establish unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Knowledge in making network calls using Alamofile(swift), AFNetworking(Objective C) and using native NSURLSession.
- Good debugging skills and knowledge to use Instruments App.
- App store deployment and certificate management knowledge.
- Knowledge in Firebase Real-Time DB and FCM will be a plus.
- Experience in implementing universal linking in iOS.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design, write and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with the team (developers, designers, product owners, QA) to define, design, and ship new features.
- Implement new product features and support existing ones.
- Replace old technology with new technology.
- Prepare test plans, and test cases and Execute/automate them.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs