We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Social Media Executive to join our digital team. You will be responsible for creating social media campaigns and the day-to-day management of the company s social media properties. Your passion for social media as a communications tool will result in the adoption and implementation of social media best practices across all social media channels.
- Developing social media content plans that are consistent with the company s brand identity.
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Managing a high volume of daily social media posts and social media ad campaigns for multiple
- Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Developing and managing social influencer programs and attending social influencer events.
- Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite, SEMrush and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company s social media presence and performance.
- Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
- Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.