UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 3rd Aug 2022
What youll do on a typical day:
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, youll need:
- Bachelors degree.
- Shift timing – 7-4 ET but can move to address business needs.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience as a Software Engineer, with developing/supporting applications on Microsoft technology stack using .Net, SQL Server and angular .
- Working knowledge of application Logging\Monitoring Tools – Kibana, Grafana, New Relic.
- Good to have Understanding of Event Driven application implementation and messaging tools like Kafka and RabbitMQ.
- Good understanding of Relational and Non-Relational databases like SQL, Elastic Search.
- Working knowledge of various development, debugging, monitoring, profiling tools to design, develop, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Hands-on experience in proactively monitoring and identifying chronic system/performance issues, perform detailed root cause analysis and implement a permanent solution.
- Basic knowledge of application development methodologies and agile processes. Through understanding of software development lifecycle, Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management processes.
- Good communication and collaboration skills. Ability to work collaboratively with development teams and Business, develop constructive relationships to achieve common goals and be able to translate complex technical issue to business users.
- Strong analytical and business problem solving skills with the ability to troubleshoot and resolve data related issues.
- Understand RCA’s for complex application issues and be able to write up resolution for later run books.