About the Role
We are looking for a Responsible Recruiter andadmin to join our team. To meet our high growth we are looking for Talent Acquisition Sr. Specialist to support Organizations Talent Acquisition Team.
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- It includes 70% recruitment & 30% administrative task.
- Should have excellent exp. in recruitment, specially in IT field.
- Determine selection criteria as per requirement.
- Handling the on boarding of new employees.
- Should be able to meet the required target.
- Personal File Management & MIS updation.
- Should be comfortable with BPO & IT Software/Hardware hiring.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs.
- Query management related to salary, PF, ESI, Bonus, Prof-Tax, LWF etc.
- Responsible for telesales agents hiring mainly as well as other positions.
- Responsible for preparing hiring documents for newly joined employees.
- Handle the resignation of existing employees and on-time replacement.
- Preparing statutory reports and ensuring remittance as per statutory provisions.
- Handle company recruitment process (Screen, filter & conduct Phone screening interviews).
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews.
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System.
- Identifying, proactively sourcing, cultivating, assessing, and managing high quality candidates through the full candidate lifecycle.
- Very pro-active in recruitment and selection process so vacancies are filled in short notice.
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Excellent inter-personal & communication skills.
- Strong experience working with multiple job portals.
- Prior experience in Recruitment and Staffing activities is must.
- Experience enabling recruiting organizations and stakeholders to reach peak performance.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a self-directed, results-oriented environment at a fast pace; Ability to prioritize tasks.
- MBA/PG with 6+ years' experience within a high performing professional services or start-up environment with at least 5+ years of structured candidate sourcing experience, including a proven history of identifying, attracting, and managing top talent from industry.
Please book your Interview Slots accordingly on call or WhatsApp
Contact No. : 9582200503
Contact Person: Ms.Priyanka
Please share the following details on WhatsApp
Total Years of Experience:
Please visit us for Face to face round of Interview at Head Office:
Address- Alankit Limited R. R. House, Ideal Industrial Estate Opp. New Empire Mills, Senapati Bapat Marg,Lower Parel West , Mumbai-400013 Contact Person - Ms.Archana Gupta