UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 30th Apr 2022
Immediate joiner or less than 30 days notice period
- We are looking for a creative Animator to develop excellent visual frames with 2D/3D or other techniques. Your work will give life to storylines and characters in games or videos.
- A solid grasp of the principles of body movement, anticipation, overshoot, follow-through, squash and stretch and other facets of both 2D and 3D animation
- Proven experience as animator of creating (character, texture, environment, lighting, etc)
- Knowledge of 2D/3D, stop motion and computer-generated animation
- Proficient in CGI software (Photoshop, 3ds Max, Maya etc.)
- A creative storyteller with presentation abilities
- Comfortable working with deadlines and budget restrictions
- Teamwork and excellent communication skills
- Degree in computer animation, 3D/graphic design, fine arts or relevant field
- Create high-quality artwork for a game, such as the texture, characters, environment or certain assets
- Ensure artwork follows the agreed project style
- Work collaboratively with other members of the wider team, such as designers, developers,
Animators, quality assurance testers, and those involved in management and marketing
- Take on board and implement feedback from the art lead by making appropriate changes to the artwork you've produced
- Report progress to your manager/lead artist on a regular basis
- Work to deadlines to help the team to produce the game efficiently and in line with the required schedule
Preferred Past Experience : Candidates with following experience will be preferred over
1. Past experience in casino games graphic & visual design is huge plus.
2. Past Experience in games such as Roulette, Rummy, Poker, etc kind of games will be preferred.
3. Past experience in Analytical dashboard development for insights.