Experience: 2-5 Years (Post CA)
An independent investment firm and the sponsor of financial services and real estate businesses and partnerships in Singapore and India, including in private equity real estate, private debt, real estate development and operations, and property advisory and management. Investing in Corporate Parks, Office Parks, Virtual Retail & Coworking Space also.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage the day today function for corporate accounting operations, finance, FP&A, tax, audit, and corporate compliance across Yardi and other relevant software tools
- Assist in developing and generating consistent, regular (monthly, quarterly and annually), and high-quality financial reporting to key stakeholders
- Ensuring compliance with all regulations, statutory requirements, reporting/filing requirements, financing/lease documents, etc.
- Ensuring the SOPs and process in place are complied with
- Preparing annual business plan, budgets, rolling forecasts and comparison of actuals with budgets
- Periodic review of bank and cash statement, carrying out reconciliation, obtaining confirmation
- Driving internal audit and statutory audit for the entity and co-ordination with the audit teams to ensure timely completion of audits
- Closely work with the India Finance Controller supporting him in finance transformation projects like process improvement, designing MIS framework, automating reports etc
- Assist in Preparing presentation and relevant analysis for Board meetings
- Co-ordinate with Centre Accounting teams to ensure timely accurate and book-keeping, reporting etc
Desired Candidate Profile
- Strong in IndAs and accounting standards and concepts
- Excellent in Microsoft office especially word, advanced excel and powerpoint skills
- Ability to communicate successfully with co- workers at all levels
- You will get in-depth exposure and opportunity to upskill and expand role over time.