UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 24th Nov 2022
Job Description for Business Analyst
We are building modern, next generation applications and systems, therefore looking for colleagues with strong sense of ownership and ability to drive robust web solutions. The Senior Business Analyst Compliance & Risk product business unit is a crucial role in partnering with Product management and Technology teams to envision and ensure delivery of new product capabilities in an Agile development environment.
• Collaborate with Product Managers, User Experience Designers, Development team members and Stakeholders to leverage customer insights to envision and elaborate on requirements and product UX that you will translate into user stories that can be understood by the software engineers and quality assurance engineers
• Perform product and technology analysis to assess scope, identify related implications and raise questions regarding work to be done to ensure the team has the full picture.
• Produce timely and high-quality artifacts related work products including, process flows, mockups and wireframes as needed using a variety of modern tools.
• Ensure user stories/requirements meet the business objectives of the stakeholders
• Be able to agree on effective acceptance criteria in collaboration with product owner and scrum teams
• Participate in sprint planning to answer questions from the software engineering team and understand the implementation of the user stories and manage scope creep through change management processes.
• Participate in sprint demos of software produced during the sprint to ensure the requirements were interpreted correctly.
• Participate and support testing of the software produced during the sprint in order to verify the work product meets the business objectives, as well as documenting any defects or issues and tracking resolution.
• Answer questions and clarify requirements for projects and enhancements during the estimation process.
• Understand core systems, applications and technical platforms and develop key contacts and the relationships / impacts between products and these systems. Internal Use Only
• Evolve into a subject-matter expert who can easily liaise between IT and other departments
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline or Business Management with comparable technical experience. MBA is a plus.
• Expertise in modeling / mapping as-is and to-be business processes
• Experience with both Agile / Lean methodologies, working in Agile teams using SCRUM and KANBAN delivery process frameworks, and traditional Waterfall SDLC. Experience with
• Exceptional communication, teamwork and influencing skills that foster a collaborative and continuous-improvement environment.
• High energy level, adaptive and a strong team player with a good work ethic.
• Collaboration - works effectively as a team whether as part of a department or virtual project team; assists team and fulfills obligations
• Autonomy and maturity - works under broad or no direction during the project life cycle; Is fully accountable for own work and/or project/supervisory responsibilities
• Influence - influences team and peers internally; influences customers at the required level or understands when to invite other influencers to fulfill a specific role.
• Business skills - selects appropriately from applicable standards, methods, tools and applications; plans, schedules, and monitors work to meet time and quality targets in accordance with relevant procedures