- Good knowledge of any B2B/Corporate sales BFSI domain.
- Should have experience in managing team of 4 to 6 sales personnel.
- Should have experience in handling Digital Marketing/Sales strategy for company.
- Should have experience in generating and managing business revenue of more than 50 Crores.
- Responsible for acquiring new clients and ensuring consistent flow of new revenue for the company every year.
- Responsible for developing a sales strategy to ensure that sales targets and revenue goals are achieved.
- To ensure deliverable are met within the time frame of all the sales process
- Continuous interaction with all stake holders to ensure all the area of concern can be worked upon for improved service levels.
- Develop and maintain effective network within the business community and industry.
- Develop, maintain and nurture long term relationships with top accounts and key client decision-makers.
- Monitor management and other changes within the client organizations to preserve and protect the Company s relationship with the client.
- Coordination with various departments and all related parties to drive closure of business.
MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Exceptional Selling negotiation skills
- Good Networking skills and Relationship Management skills
- Strong Communication and Presentation skills
- Organized, Self-discipline and pro-active
- Strong Analytical Skills, problem solving and decision making skills
Banking, Financial Services and Insurance(BFSI)