We are looking for a Data Coordinator / Data Analyst who is responsible for organising and processing data for handling the usage of data systems with security
- Review and update data sets for accuracy from a variety of online sources
- Take clean data and update it in Salesforce
- Continually clean lists to remove duplication's, make sure data is accurate and update as necessary
- Retrieve data as requested
- Follow detailed instructions and provide information by the given deadline
- Enter and export data into and from the central database (Salesforce)
- Maintain and update the database system as necessary
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
- Extremely detailed oriented
- Proficient in google sheets
- Ability to work with US EST time zone
- Knowledge of LinkedIn
- Knowledge of Search Engines like seamless. ai
Here is a glimpse of some of the benefits we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical insurance & Accidental insurance to keep you and your family healthy.
- Possibility to travel around the world for seminars and learning on the latest technologies in the industry.
- Great team to work with exposure in best technologies in the industry.
Sureify is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply.