OUR CULTURAL BELIEFS
- Patient Minded: I act with the patients best interest in mind.
- Client Delight: I own every client experience and its impact on results.
- Take Action: I am empowered and empower others to act now.
- Grow Talent: I own my development and invest in the development of others.
- Win Together: I passionately connect with anyone, anywhere, anytime to achieve results.
- Communication Matters: I speak up to create transparent, thoughtful and timely dialogue.
- Own It: I hold myself and others accountable for results.
- This position is responsible to carry out manual tests to ensure the software created meets the requirements. This involves the analysis of software to prevent issues and fixing bugs. QA is expected to be familiar with various coding languages.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collecting and interpreting the data
- Analyzing problems and determines root causes
- Identifying pattern and trends in data set
- Visualize, interprets and reports data findings via dashboards, reports, and charts
- Reporting the results back to the relevant team members and product owners
- Effectively communicates complex technical and business issues for a wide range of audiences
- Preparation and execution of High-level test scenarios
- Test case creation and execution
- Defect analysis & reporting
- The ability to work as part of a team and on their own initiative
The above list reflects the general details necessary to describe the expectations of the position and shall not be construed as the only expectations that may be assigned for the position.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the expectations listed above.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Minimum 3 - 8 years of relevant work experience.
- Must have experience in working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Excellent Data Analysis skills.
- Good knowledge of STLC and testing methodologies.
- Must have hands on experience in web application testing.
- Data warehousing concepts must be clear.
- Strong working experience in Data Analysis, Data Verification and Validation.
- Analyzes, manipulates, or processes large sets of data using statistical software languages such as Python.
- Cleans and manipulates raw data using Excel, SQL or Python.
- Demonstrate understanding of the design and UX implications of different data visualizations using best practices for reports/dashboards or charts.
- Pharma domain knowledge would be an added advantage.
- Should possess good reporting skills
- Good troubleshooting skill.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.