Roles and Responsibilities :
- Coordinate with 3P Production team, to ensure Product availability in line with Market requirement.
- Review and analyze data of sales trend to generate forecast.
- Guide and implement group HSEQ initiatives and take active part in new development.
- To generate and maintain supply MIS and update on pre-decided timelines.
- Generate Monthly Supply plan / Production plan and monitor day on day supplies.
- Maintain coordination among all supply chain verticals such as Customer service, Sourcing, Production, Dispatch Planning, Depots.
- Maintaining System hygiene in line with MRP Requirement. 8. Traded Product Planning and Dispatches as per Sales Requirement
Desired Candidate Profile :
Industrial Experience of 3 - 5 years in Demand Planning preferably in Energy Industry
Skill sets :
- Analytical ability
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint.
- Good interpersonnel and communication abilities
- Customer service driven attitude.
- Good ability to manage conflicts and work in high pressure scenarios
Job Dimensions :
- Supply coordination and fulfillment
- For 17 depots and Central Warehouse
- 750 + SKU
- Sales Plan of 80,000 MT from Plant + 3rd -party blenders
- Interaction points: Customer Service, Plant ( Production team and operation planners)
- Logistics: Executive Outbound Logistics, Executive Inbound Logistics)
- Procurement: Executive Procurement
- Prepare a monthly Production plan based on forecast for two 3rd - Party plant & our owned plant
- Overall supply planning cycle for all business Develop and circulate supply MIS to VP- Sales Support and all respective head of functions and team
- To assist in HSEQ initiatives / activities of the function Delegation of authority