UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 29th Jul 2022
Lionbridge Technologies is a provider of translation, development and testing solutions. Lionbridge combines global resources with proven program management methodologies to serve as an outsource partner throughout a client's product and content lifecycle - from development to translation, testing and maintenance. Global organizations rely on Lionbridge services to increase international market share, speed adoption of global products and content, and enhance their return on enterprise applications and IT system investments.
Lionbridge is seeking a talented individual to work as a System Analyst. You will be a full stack developer, comfortable reviewing code and making architectural decisions. Unit testing and refactoring is the norm in your day to day development activities. Educating and mentoring less skilled team members should come naturally.
• Understand high level business requirements and produce technical specifications, designs, architecture input, and ultimately code
• Develop accurate time-estimates for work assignments
• Development of production quality code and the design and development of unit tests.
• Participate in product requirement and design reviews
• Performs effective requirement analysis, impact analysis
• Adheres to best coding practices, code reviews and unit tests
• Effectively applies development methodology and enforces project standards
• Responsible for supporting automation test development needs
• Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures
• Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
• Communicates and enforces standard practices to enable high-quality services to the clients.
• Provides technical inputs for the development, design, and systems integration for client engagement from definition phase through implementation.
• Capable of recognizing system/process deficiencies and contribute to implement effective solutions
• Apply knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve customer service
• Work independently with other Developers, Product Managers and an Architectural Lead
• Ensure highest level of technical quality, security, scalability, interoperability and stability in all products that are developed
• Respond to user support requests and issues
• Manages day-to-day stakeholder relationships, identify new technology opportunities
• Support business development initiatives apart from operational aspects of a project and scope
Required Skills and Experiences
• Experience in MVC, will be good
• Experience in HTML5, CSS3, SASS Framework
• Knowledge of Cassendra, Rabit MQ
• Knowledge of multiple jQuery frameworks like AngularJS etc.
• Knowledge of Angular (7+), Kubernetes, Azure Service Fabric, Azure DevOps
• Knowledge of AGILE/SCRUM/Iterative
• Knowledge of Project SDLC and processes
• Well versed with practical OOPs concepts and demonstrates workable knowledge of the same.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail are required.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team required
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related area is preferred