UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 15th Jul 2022
Full Stack Developer - J45880
Full Stack Developer will be responsible to help us build a next generation cloud based logistics solution. He can help build software that will impact supply chain for favourite brands and make them move faster across the country. It will help manufacturers, transporters, drivers, distributors, dealers be on the same automated platform for end-to-end dispatch planning and delivery providing complete visibility of the movement of goods. Further, we are building a next business intelligence platform to help optimise logistics on a daily basis.
3-4 years of software engineering experience
Experience in Web & Backend systems development
Job Title : Full Stack Developer
Location : Mumbai
Responsibilities will involve the following :
• Collaborate in a cross-functional team to ideate software solutions with business and product teams.
• Effectively design complex UI features and back-end systems in detail.
• Build modern responsive web applications.
• Develop UI components library for reuse across various products and platforms.
• Integrate 3rd party services like mail, sms, push notifications and other vendor services.
• Knowledge of REST and designing HTTP APIs.
• Hands on with HTML5, JS(ES6), CSS, WASM.
• Experience of working with ReactJS, NodeJS, MongoDB.
• Experience with TDD and JS Testing frameworks like Jest.
• Experience of packaging web-applications using webpack.
• Experience with AWS - EC2, API Gateway, CDN, Lambda etc
• Experience with CI/CD pipelines for deployment on AWS
• Desired - Knowledge of docker, Kubernetes, Python, React-native
Required Candidate profile
Candidate Experience Should Be : 3 To 5 Candidate Degree Should Be : BCA,BCS,BE-Comp/IT,BE-Other,BSc-Comp/IT,BSc-Other,BTech-Comp/IT,BTech-Other