We are looking for Game Developers, who will be responsible to implement game functionality translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging game.
Must have Skills:
- Experience in iOS and Android mobile game development with experience in Unity3D
- Experience integrating and troubleshooting third-party SDKs in Unity MoPub, Google Play Services, Facebook, other Prime31 SDKs, and ad networks.
- Someone with strong fundamentals in mobile game development: understand design patterns, the architecture of games, and device APIs
- Be comfortable with Xcode & Objective C, as well as Android Studio.
- Have experience using non-gaming APIs for, e.g., fetching and storing Data for web services, databases or disk access.
- Be proficient in debugging and profiling code, as well as understanding memory management for mobile games.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Implement game functionality as per communicated design
- Translate design specification into functional game
- Communicate with other team members to establish effective pipeline and integrate media assets
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, BCA in Computers, B.Sc in Any Specialization
- M.Tech in Any Specialization, MCA in Computers.