Job Description of Head of Marketing
Liases Foras is a real estate research and data analytics company. We provide data-driven solutions to developers, banks, HFCs, and construction companies to identify market opportunities, planning and risk assessment. We are looking for a person to spearhead marketing and help us take our product and services to desired audiences.
His\her role will be to:
- To carry out communication and the lead generation activities ensuring the revenue and sales objectives of the company.
- To understand products, TG, develop and execute the communication plans and strategies through social media, emailers and tele calling.
- Coordinating with the agency, monitoring the campaigns and its efficacy and ROI.
- Creating awareness about our products to the desired target segment, that includes
- Construction Material Companies
- Banks and HFCs
- Establish the process of marketing and set up team for seamless execution of marketing objectives of the companies.
- Content creation
- Coordination with team
- Lead Generation from across segments and geographies of LF data products.
- Coordination with Product and Sales Team
Duties and responsibilities:
- Set marketing goals and objectives
- Plan, implement and manage marketing strategy
- Contribute to the overall growth of the company
- Review and manage content marketing strategy
- Determine KPIs for the marketing department
- Keep the marketing budget in check
- Track KPIs on a regular basis and present reports
- Work with sales and development and customer success teams
- Create and present the annual marketing plan and strategy
- Use data and reports to make evidence-based decisions
- Analyze company's marketing strategy and suggest improvements
- Stay up to date with the latest technology
- Stay up to date with the latest best practices
- Attend marketing conferences and educational programs
- Design, plan and execute effective marketing campaigns
Skills & Experience
- 5 years experience in marketing
- Being customer-centric
- Hands-on experience with CRM and SEO tools like Google Analytics, Google Adwords, HubSpot, WebTrends, SalesForce, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of big data analysis
- Regularly produce and present reports
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- MBA in Marketing Management or similar relevant field