Roles and Responsibilities
Be a HR Business Partner for designated Business/Function line at local level, and provide, in his/her area of expertise, value-added advice to serve Business/Function strategic objectives.
- Understand business/function lines strategy and keep up to date with their organization, products, and HR needs
- Strive to become a trusted partner of business/function line(s):
- Provide general HR advice and support to the business line(s)
- Assist with workforce planning
- Maintain a general knowledge of organisation and CIB (and IS, where relevant) strategies
- Relay Group and local HR policies
- Assist with the development and implementation of sound local HR practices
- Contribute to promote specific HR initiatives
- Know managers and staff within scope (background, skills, motivations ),
- Contribute in identify Top Talents, key people, Graduates,
- Conduct regular career development interviews (feedback memo for every interview).
- Facilitate internal transfers, leaves of absence (maternity, long service leave), retirement and exit processes (including exit interviews) for employees in scope,
- Carry out the appraisal process to ensure timely delivery
- Collate training requests in appraisals and liaise with L&D to provide adequate training. Support implementation of local training,
- Contribute to the Permanent Operational Control Plan and contribute to the reporting of all incidents according to the Incident Management System.
- Implement the PIP process as required for the relevant cases.
- Participate in the annual Compensation Review Process (CRP)
- Contribute to data surveys as appropriate
- Ensure reporting on bid-backs and termination packages.
- Provides inputs for internal salary grids
- Manage the outbound expat process in coordination with the Expat COE
- Handle employment relations, performance management and disciplinary issues,
- Assist with communication initiatives to employees and managers
- Ensure all reference checks are clear and liaise with respective employee/manager in case of non-compliance
- Disciplinary cases
- Follow up and implementation of any organisation specific compliance, statutory or legal requirements (for eg Annual PCC, gratuity nomination)
HR POLICIES COMMUNICATION & EDUCATION AND EMPLOYEE FEEDBACK
- Supports senior HR manager in Identifying, developing and utilizing different channels of communication to educate employees to ensure comprehensive awareness and understanding of HR Policies and Procedures.
- Establishes means of gathering employee feedback to understand employees issues and concerns, and impact and acceptability of HR Policies.
- Initiates or Delivers on Delegated HR Projects as required
- Have regular follow up meetings with the recruitment team and keep abreast of the recruitment in one’s areas
COORDINATION WITHIN HR:
- Contribute to the flow of information within HR (bottom up and lateral)
INDUCTION AND ONBOARDING
- Ensures completion of joining formalities for new employees, processing of forms, reference checks
- Liaisons with HR Operations desk for payroll for new employees.
- Coordinates and teams up with L&D team to deliver on the On boarding presentations and programme.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Understanding of local labor law
- Understanding of HR processes and procedures
- Understanding of business or function
- Communication skills
- Analytical skills, ability to assess people and situations with objectivity
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and deliver
- Accuracy (with numbers)
- Strong sense of confidentiality and ethics
- Client focus
- Active listening
- Ability to conduct change management
- Ability to influence
- Excel Skills