UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 7th Dec 2022
SEO Executive Career - Website Development Services | Allerin Type a word and press [enter] Allerin is looking for a search engine optimization executive who can create SEO strategies and plans for our organization. You must have working knowledge of online marketing opportunities and challenges. Responsibilities:
• Internal linking optimization and external link building. Conceptualize, research, and execute link building campaigns.
• Support and help maintain a blog.
• Serve as internal search expert to ensure best practices are shared and leveraged by all groups.
• Define SEO requirements and recommend site enhancements that maximize ROI and increase the rank of natural search result listings.
• Recommend optimizations for site architecture, URL rewrites, and alternate directories.
• Continuously improve tracking, reporting, and profitability of the SEO efforts.
• Analyze and translate quantitative and qualitative data from web analytics tool into an actionable SEO plan.
• Provide competitive analysis of top ranking competitor sites and ranking of our site.
• Develop and maintain SEO reports. Aggressively monitor and data- mine the SEO data regularly for increases/ dips in performance and identifying new content opportunities.
• Keyword updates, on- page SEO and landing page optimization suggestions and analysis.
• Evaluate and improve existing title tags, meta descriptions, header tags, etc.for each page to develop and implement an optimization strategy and make continuous recommendations for content changes to optimize natural search.
• Improve organic search ranking of client websites by using various on- page and off- page SEO technique.Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
• Manage reputation of business websites/ brands online through various activities.
• Measure, monitor and analyse SEO performance and continually work towards achieving better ranking and ROI.
• Motivate and lead SEO executives, content writers, web designers and web developers to achieve targeted results.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience, particularly in website maintenance, social media and content creation,
• Solid experience with SEO.
• Working knowledge of major online marking channels eg SEM, SEO, Display.
• Knowledge of 3rd party social management and contest platforms.
• MOST IMPORTANT: Genuine interests and desire to keep with technologies and best practice.
• You should be really good in following tools and skills: Google Analytics, , MOZ, Webmaster Tools, Adwords and Adwords Editor. Important: Should be able to appear for personal interview in our office at Navi Mumbai. Do not apply if you can not appear for personal interview. No telephone round will be conducted.