We are looking for a Senior Java Developer to manage the SDLC, from planning and prioritizing to testing and rapid delivery.
You will be part of our development team that works on business applications. As a Senior Java developer team member, you have to contribute in the designing and development of an application. You have to take part in the end to end stages of the development lifecycle.
What you'll do
- Senior Java developers have to analyze and assess the business needs of the client to find the best solution for the client. Overall strong analytical and problem-solving skills are highly important for this role.
- Senior Java Developer responsibilities include gathering system requirements, building application specification document, draw flow charts, design application architecture and implement modernised application design and testing features before release.
- You should have hands-on experience in developing software with agile or scrum methodologies and are ready to lead our junior developer's team.
- You should have an innovative thought process and creative thinking which can bring out of box and alternate way of system implementation.
- Ensure our applications must be secure and up-to-date.
- To interact with the customer and internal teams in Identifying and analyzing requirements for development purposes.
- To perform activities related to the creation of documents for client requirements.
- Prioritizing the task and executing tasks throughout the SDLC.
- Provide technical help to junior developer
Expertise you'll bring
- At least 5 years of work experience as a Senior Java Developer or any similar role.
- Experience in JAVA/J2EE with either Spring boot / Microservices / Scala / SQL/NoSQL / MongoDB / Hibernate / JDBC / Multithreading
- Good understanding of Data structure, Algorithms , Design patterns
- Experience in troubleshooting, debugging
- Open to learn new technologies, POCs & coding
- Positive and professional approach at all times
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Culture focused on talent development with quarterly promotion cycles and company-sponsored higher education and certifications
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies
- Employee engagement initiatives such as project parties, flexible work hours, and Long Service awards
- Annual health check-ups
- Insurance coverage : group term life , personal accident, and mediclaim hospitalization for self, spouse, two children, and parents
We provide a people centric work environment that enables our employees to:
- Accelerate growth, both professionally and personally
- Impact the world in powerful, positive ways, using the latest technologies
- Enjoy collaborative innovation, with diversity and work-life wellbeing at the core
- Unlock global opportunities to work and learn with the industrys best