UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 29th Apr 2022
Roles and Responsibilities
• Strong written/verbal communication skills
• Minimum 2-12 Years of Core Java Programming with Collections Framework, Concurrent Programming, Multi-threading (Good knowledge in Executor service, Forkjoin pool and other threading concepts)
• Good knowledge of the JVM with an understanding of performance and memory optimization.
• Extensive and expert programming experience in JAVA programming language (strong OO skills preferred).
• Excellent knowledge on collections like, Array List, Vector, LinkedList, Hashmap, HashTable, HashSet is mandate.
• Exercised exemplary development practices including design specification, coding standards, unit testing, and code-reviews.
• Expert level understanding of Object Oriented Concepts and Data Structures
• Good experience in Database (Sybase, Oracle or SQL Server) like indexing (clustered, non clustered), hashing, segmenting, data types like clob / blob, views (materialized), replication, constraints, functions, triggers, procedures etc.