UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 8th Nov 2022
Roles and Responsibilities
Looking for experienced Senior Software Engineer for development using Java technologies.
1. Experienced in defining & realizing end-to-end Technical Architecture for developing MIS Reporting Management Application.
2. Ability to identify and define non-functional requirements and design systems to meet the same.
3. Good exposure in developing MIS Systems as per RBI Guidelines, Statutory & Financial Bodies.
4. Proficient in the banking business domain with a holistic view
5. Ability to lead a team of more junior developers (3 - 5)
6. Ability to write high-quality code and deliver modules on time
7. Coordinate with various Client departments including IT, collate requirements and convert same into System specifications and system deliverables.
8. Good organizational skills to be able to coordinate complicated projects.
9. Participate in project design. Candidate should be good in several Java / J2EE technologies, frameworks, application and webservers, third party implementation libraries.
10. Very good working experience in development of REST APIs, Spring, Design Patterns, SQL.
11. Exposure to Reporting management tools like BRIT or any other similar tools.
12. Participate in Design based on Requirements and create visual design-flows based on functionalities
13. Analyse and come-up with any gaps in requirements
14. Participate in client discussions and workshops. Co-ordinate with onsite/client for any clarifications
15. Ensuring performance of unit and integration testing of software deliverables meeting client standards.
16. Knowledge of writing Unit test cases and carrying out Unit testing using JUnit
17. Experience in working in Agile methodology and Continuous Integration
18. Knowledge of release management version and revision control practices and procedures
Version control software exposure SVN, GIT or TFS.
19. Passionate about simple and clean code and unit tests; quality maniac who participates in the coding, defect root cause analysis and defect fixing
20. Should be ready to take the complete responsibility for resolving queries, applying thought process and knowledge
21. Preferred with residence in Thane
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Degree in computer science or software engineering or related field, or equivalent work experience
2. Very strong experience in Core Java, Spring 4, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Batch, Spring data, Spring Boot, JPA, Hibernate or an equivalent ORM
4. Expertize in reporting management tools like BRIT.
5. Experience in writing complex SQL queries and stored procedures in Oracle 11g or above.
6. Very strong experience in enterprise level J2EE platforms using J2EE design patterns
7. Experience in writing REST APIs using Spring Boot, JAX-RS, and Jersey.
8. Exposure to Maven and Gradle
9. Web deployment proficiency in JBoss.
Perks and Benefits
Best as per Industry Standard and depends upon the experience and compatibility to the job design.