Kubernetes Engineer (Golang)
Location: Remote (India)
Work Timing: 3.00 PM 12 AM IST
Notice Period: Immediate - 30 days
Skills: Shell scripting, Linux, Golang dev, Kubernetes, Good to have PHP dev also.
Programming languages: Golang,
- Containerisation: Kubernetes, Docker, Helm
- CI/CD tooling: CircleCI, ArgoCD, Jenkins, GitLab, and others - either of them
- Public cloud platforms: AWS, Azure, GCP (extended hands-on experience with at least one major cloud provider)
- API life-cycle management and message bus technologies: APIgee, Kafka, and others
- Web front-end and database products: Nginx, MySql, Mongo, Redis
- Monitoring and data analytics tools: Sumologic, SignalFX, Splunk, Elastic, Prometheus, Grafana, AppDynamics, and others
- Networking experience: load balancing, network security, standard network protocols
- Operating system experience: Linux, MacOS
- Experience in Project coordination
- Container Orchestration: RBAC, Network policies, Service Meshes (Istio), Cluster API,
- Experience working in Agile teams
- Production experience in different programming languages, solid in Go, and good to know PHP & Shell Scripting
- Solid Linux OS system management
- Ubuntu, RHEL, Amazon Linux, etc.
- Configuration and management of AWS resources using Terraform
- Management of enterprise data pipelines using AWS SNS/SQS
- Experience configuring and running Kubernetes environments
- Familiar with the Kubernetes SDK and development of Kubernetes operators (Operator SDK)
- Client uses Kubernetes for deploying applications and therefore all applicants MUST HAVE experience and a solid understanding of operators, frameworks, networking, logging/monitoring, and infrastructure.
- Experience in different programming languages, targeting Go, PHP, Ruby for SDK development
- Kubernetes configuration and management experience specifically using
- AWS EKS setup using terraform and helm charts
- Operational experience with Fluentd, Prometheus, Istio, Anchore, Falco
- Automation of Kubernetes API for deployment/updates/patching/upgrades of applications, daemon-sets, stateful-sets etc.
- Familiar with the Kubernetes SDK and development of kubernetes operators
- Additional to AWS SNS/SQS experience in Apache Kafka, AMQ
- Compliance experience in the web security space
- Firewalls, IDS/IPS systems, DOS prevention and PCI, HIPAA, FedRAMP, etc.