We are looking for PHP Application Developer with 4-6 years of experience to join our expanding organization. You will help shape how we build and grow our service in the region. Your primary focus will be development of PHP based applications and back-end services.
You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential. We look for self-starters who demand the best.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Good understanding of HTTP concepts.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect to external services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Experience with third party libraries and frameworks such as Firebase, Google APIs, Facebook APIs, etc.
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of HTML5/CSS3 concepts
- Familiarity with code versioning tools
- Familiarity with continuous integration.