To keep the Governance process intact with effective communication, coordination and follow up with BU stakeholders on management of projects, vendors, events, training, audits and all other business activities with their strict planning and compliant documentation in Governance Templates.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Effectively communicate with business unit stakeholders regarding project needs and goals to ensure complete and compliant documentation of all business unit activities in Governance/Monitoring templates.
- Supporting the coordination and management of projects with their strict planning and documentation in Governance templates.
- Ensures all business documentation is in place and accurate by keeping track of and reporting on Governance/Monitoring templates
- Research information to support other teams and departments as needed
- Effective Project Management via organization and follow-through.
- Effective Project Management with scheduling regular meetings and checks.
- Perform other duties assigned by the Manager in an efficient and timely manner.
- Report and escalate to management as needed
Competencies Required for the Role:
- Previous experience of 4-5 years in project management or a similar role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and any project management software.
- Highly organized and able to multitask.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Willing to work evenings, on call and weekends when requested
- Any bachelors degree/Graduation
- Degree/Certified in business management or Project Management or a related field preferred.
Thanks & Regards,
501, 5th floor,
Interface 11, Off. Link Road,
Malad (West), Mumbai 400 064, Maharashtra