Join one of India's Top 100 Best Companies to Work for, Novac Technology Solutions Private Limited. As a digital transformation and cloud solutions company with expertise in various industry segments, we innovate and create a niche for organizations in an ever-evolving landscape.
Novac is currently hiring for "Project Manager - ELearning" for its Learning and Development Unit.
Business Unit: Novac Learning (Digital Learning Vertical of Novac Tech)
Domain: eLearning, Edtech & Learning Technology
Prior Industry/ Domain Experience: E-Learning or AR VR XR or Edtech
Job Type: Full Time
- Implement accepted project management methodologies
- Manage and deliver multiple digital design and development projects
- Liaise closely with key stakeholders to ensure that projects are scoped and agreed.
- Proactively manage projects and act as a central point of contact for the Business Head, and production team members throughout the project lifecycle.
- Manage development activities in accordance with identified parameters (timescales, costs, quality tolerance, etc.)
- Ensure resource is planned in advance and the resource planner is kept up to date
- Manage the resources assigned to the project
- Ensure that appropriate documentation is produced and maintained for all projects including project overview, project plans, reports, meeting notes, and project budget trackers
- Maintain detailed records of the progress of current projects
- Facilitate project meetings, during the project lifecycle
- Proactively manage changes or movement in scope, identify risks, and devise contingency plans
- Effectively communicate and continually manage expectations of team members and stakeholders in a clear and timely fashion and hold daily and weekly briefing sessions for your team
- Ensure the progress of all developments is transparent and reported to the relevant people
- Implement industry-wide regulations and standards in relation to developments
- Liaises with Content Specialists (i.e. Subject Matter Experts) who develop content for learning and assessment
- Manage freelance Content Specialist resource
- Assists the team, when needed, across all aspects of course creation (from content development to graphics design and production)
- Working knowledge of virtual learning environments and learning management systems
- Monitor production quality
- Undertake any other duties that may be reasonably requested by line management
Interested candidates can share the updated CV to email@example.com