Must have qualities are mentioned below:
- Hands on exposure to SAP
- Handling statutory audits preferably BIG 4 (PWC, KPMG, EY, Deloitte) or expert in Indian Accounting Standard (IND AS)
- Handling Accounts finalization end to end independently
- Handling Audit finalization end to end independently
- Management reporting exposure will be an additional advantage.
However, main responsibilities are as under.
- Proactively prepare and support company level reporting, according to the Corporation accounting manual, guidelines and local accounting requirements.
- Prepare and consolidate accountings and period end closing activities on company level in SAP and HFM.
- Assist in external auditing, internal auditing and internal control reporting of the company.
- Prepare financial standard material to the company stakeholders to performance key measures defined by FSAS.
- Engage ad-hoc special projects and provide recommendations on overall improvements in the general ledger system by researching and assessing standardized workflow procedures and policies.
- Support and participate in WSSC activities, e.g., account payables, payments, travel, and vendor master data etc.
- Ensure Internal audits in compliance with the Companies Act are conducted and timely action taken reports are made available to the internal and external stakeholders
- Actively involving in cost optimization measures and providing related information depending on needs
- Actively participate in Digital initiatives
- Closely coordinating with Business control on tax/regulatory aspects
- Maintain General Ledger accounts in SAP
- Fixed Assets related co-ordination and monitoring
- Company liquidity monitoring and planning (short and long term)