UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 10th Nov 2022
We are looking for a senior technical expert to support, maintain and develop this system. This is an individual contributor role for technical delivery, which includes requirement analysis, Solution design and development, technical support, system maintenance and administration. Beside this, the role will also be responsible to manage the deliverables using standard IM processes, best practices, and other relevant methodologies.
This position is full-time, permanent, and based in India, Navi Mumbai office.
As a Senior Software Engineer , you will
1. Act as technical expert for product support delivery technical support and system administration, system configurations, solution design and development, and consulting.
2. Resolve system issues, perform root cause analysis, and collaborate with relevant stakeholders to escalate any unsolved issues. Maintain RCA documents.
3. Configure functional components - Global and Project specific configuration, Form layout development, custom fields, validations, workflow etc.
4. Design, develop, and test solutions. Create technical specifications and testcases.
5. Assess, devise, and implement system configuration, best practices, and improvements.
6. Collaborate with the team by following, analysing, planning, implementing the assigned demands and requests.
7. Participate in technical forums DevForum, CAB etc. as a technical consultant and solution advisor.
8. Monitor and maintain optimal system performance. Analyse, propose, and implement solutions for system performance degradation.
9. Utilize technology know-how to automate and simplify standard working process.
10. Develop KMDB KEDB (technical guide, FAQs, How-tos)
As a successful candidate you need to have
1. At least 5 years of working experience with Siemens Polarion in a global organization using standard processes, tools, and techniques.
2. Completed BE/B.Tech/MCA/Post Graduations in Computer Science or other relevant information/computer technology field from recognized institute/University.
3. Experience in Polarion configuration and administration (SDK, Integrations API, workflows, reports, templates, access, permissions, etc.)
5. Knowledge of Server (Linux, Apache) support and configurations including logs, upgrade, capacity enhancement etc.
6. Excellent Problem solving, technical/functional aptitude and understanding, including ability to quickly learn new tools, techniques, applications, and technology.
7. Good understanding of ITIL framework, development lifecycle processes, System and Technology architecture.