We are seeking an SEO developer Intern to assist us with search engine optimization for our websites and online corporate profiles. You will execute periodic inspections, debug any CSS-related issues with code and site performance, and evaluate web pages and website best practices in this role.
- Ensure that the websites design, style, and coding are search engine friendly.
- Testing the SEO rankings of a website on a regular basis.
- Identifying and resolving technical SEO concerns for the website.
- Providing assistance with integrations to improve or maintain SEO competitiveness.
- Making plans for website SEO contingencies in the event of an issue.
- SEO rules and modifications are being communicated to marketing managers and team members.
- Providing technical assistance to parties involved in the web design process.
- A bachelors degree in computer science, programming, or web development is preferred.
- Front-end programming languages such as HTML, CSS, or JS and Php are required.
- It is advantageous to have prior experience with back-end programming languages.
- A thorough awareness of general SEO principles as well as the web-design process.
- CMS software, markdown, graphic design, website architecture, and integrations are all required.
- Excellent communication and presenting abilities.
- The ability to work alone with little supervision.
- Organized, deadline-oriented, and detail-oriented.