Were looking for an SEO developer to help us with search engine optimization for our websites and online company profiles. In this job, you will do frequent inspections, troubleshoot any SEO-related issues with code and site performance, and verify web pages and website architectures adhere to SEO best practises.
- Ensure that the websites design, style, and coding are search engine friendly.
- Collaboration with the web designer to achieve uniform SEO criteria.
- Testing the SEO rankings of a website on a regular basis.
- Identifying and resolving technical SEO concerns for the website.
- Giving SEO comments to the digital marketing team.
- Investigating and executing the most recent SEO standards.
- Providing assistance with integrations to improve or maintain SEO competitiveness.
- Making plans for website SEO contingencies in the event of an issue.
- SEO rules and modifications are being communicated to marketing managers and team members.
- Providing technical assistance to parties involved in the web design process.
- A bachelors degree in computer science, programming, or web development is preferred.
- A minimum of two years of front-end development and web design expertise is required.
- A certification in SEO or Google Analytics will be advantageous.
- Front-end programming languages such as HTML, CSS, or JS and Php are required.
- It is advantageous to have prior experience with back-end programming languages.
- A thorough awareness of general SEO principles as well as the web-design process.
- CMS software, markdown, graphic design, website architecture, and integrations are all required.
- Excellent communication and presenting abilities.
- The ability to work alone with little supervision.
- Organized, deadline-oriented, and detail-oriented.