Testing plays a significant role in development of new software and systems. Test Engineers work closely with software developers and program managers to iron out any bugs in the product, and improve the quality of the finished product.
- A Test Engineer is required to fully test the product or Build (Website) to ensure it functions properly and meets the business needs.
- Work with the development team closely to analyze the bugs.
- Providing feedback on usability and serviceability, trace the result to quality risk and report it to concerned people.
- Need to apply Re-testing and Regression Testing methods on the specific Build (Website).
- Good Knowledge on Website Testing and Mobile Application Testing.
Strong knowledge on STLC and SDLC.
- Analytical skills.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Decision making ability.
- Ability to work in a team as well as an individual.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Work experience of about 1-2 years
- Flexible with Night shifts
- Having an eye for visual aesthetics, UI UX