Roles and Responsibilities
- Analyzing the buildings structure to ensure that it is capable of supporting the weight of HVAC equipment
- Creating and updating maintenance schedules for all equipment, including regular cleaning of coils, filters, and evaporator fins
- Consulting with clients to determine their needs and expectations regarding HVAC systems
- Inspecting the physical condition of an air conditioning system to determine if repairs or replacements are needed
- Installing new air conditioning equipment such as central air conditioners, mini-split systems, heat pumps, ductless mini-splits, and geothermal systems
- Performing routine maintenance and repairs on HVAC systems and equipment such as furnaces, boilers, cooling towers, humidifiers, evaporative coolers, and air purifiers
- Selecting and installing new equipment as needed, including thermostats, humidifiers, and air filters
- Studying blueprints or drawings of new buildings to determine where air conditioning units should be located
- Designing and installing new HVAC systems as part of construction projects or when replacement is required by old equipment that is no longer functional
The Engineer should be Capable to Diagnose the VRV, AC Related Problems by the Software.
If you are Intrastate then Re - wart me back with your Updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call me on7506716625
Perks and Benefits
Best as per Industry.