We are searching for a talented web developer that will be in charge of building and designing websites for a variety of industries. You will be working with a team of other developers to build, maintain, and update our websites.
- Creating, constructing, or managing websites and software applications.
- Scripting or writing languages, management tools, content production tools, programmes, and digital media are all used.
- Meeting with groups to settle problems, prioritise requirements, define content criteria, or choose solutions.
- directing or carrying out website upgrades
- Creating or verifying test routines and schedules to guarantee that test cases imitate external interfaces and are applicable to all browser and device types.
- Editing, authoring, or developing Website content, as well as directing content-creation team members.
- Maintaining knowledge about the most recent Web applications and programming methods through education, research, and involvement in conferences, workshops, and organizations.
- Backup files from websites to local folders for disaster recovery.
- A bachelors degree in web development or a similar discipline is required, as is relevant experience.
- Solid understanding and expertise with programming applications.
- Team player who works hard.
- Capable of thriving in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and vocal.
- Programming language and technical terminology knowledge
- Capable of developing and succinctly expressing ideas and processes.
- Independent judgment to a high degree.
- Capable of resolving complicated challenges.